How does it work

Gift Aid is surprisingly easy to use and can apply to donations of any amount, whether they be made by cash, cheque, postal order, direct debit, standing order, debit or credit card.

If you are a UK taxpayer, all you have to do is complete a Gift Aid declaration form. Whats more, one single Gift Aid declaration can apply to all past donations you have made (since April 2000) and to all future donations.

Do I qualify

Providing you pay tax (income, pension, and/ or capitals gains), Age Concern Slough and Berkshire East will be able to reclaim the tax on your donations.

Gift Aid it Now

In order to Gift Aid your donation please complete the Gift Aid Declaration Form. This provides us with the minimum information required to claim Gift Aid on your donation.

Gift Aid can be claimed on individual and sponsorship donations that are made to Age Concern Slough and Berkshire East.

To ensure the Gift Aid is valid, meaning we can claim the money back, please ensure that all the information asked for on the Gift Aid declaration form is provided.


Further information on Gift Aid is available from HMRC